14077 Day Job Shaders, Rendered with Reality??

Layer0Layer0 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

This product's main promo pic says "Made with Reality." I thought Reality didn't like using DAZ shaders. If it still doesn't, then would someone be so kind to explain how to set up shaders to render with Reality? Thank you in advance. ^^

Comments

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

I used them just as they were created in studio. Not fiddling with the surface settings in reality no nothing. If reality likes them or not really depends on what is going on with the surface settings in studio. In this case none of them are high gloss or use strong displacement so reality didn't have any issue with anything I tried the shaders on. I have another set of shaders I have been working on that I did a separate set of shaders for reality users so that they would have less "fixing" to do when they were used in reality. Reality works much better converting studio surface settings than it use to.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,336
    edited December 1969

Reality doesn't like alternative shadrs, though as i recall reality 2 does a better job of pulling useful data out of them than 1 did. However, Day Job is a set of shader presets rather than a new shader, so that isn't an issue.