How To Install downloads

A Few days ago I brought for Bruce a few add ons from this site....One of them was IM00005561-01_NuclearsubmarineTyphoon  When I open the install package it shows only on file named as Typhoon.obp.... so I ran this but it is looking for files and will not load as they say " What's Up Doc"

Ian

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,280
    edited April 2017

Do not use DIM to install Bryce content, download the ZIP file. An obp is a "Bryce Object Preset" and belongs to a particular folder. Wherever you have Bryce installed, there is a folder "Presets" and below it the folder "Objects" with some folders, you can create a new one or use "User". Copy your obp file in that folder and you can access the product via the Objects Library (down arrow right of "Create" on top of the main GUI). This document https://horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/BryceContent_v4.pdf tells you where any Bryce content belongs - for Mac and PC.

Alternately, you can open the Object Library, select a folder (bottom left click on "Installed" to open the list, then select a theme from the list at left and finally click on "Import" and locate your obp file.

Post edited by Horo on