Not rendering

ShoniahagoodpoliteShoniahagoodpolite Posts: 10
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have been running for 23 hours and my render is still at 0% can anyone please help me with this, I have never never did a video before but it is like 3 mins. Should it take this long or longer. Thank you so much for you time. I am very new to daz. running 4.5 pro also:roll:

Comments

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

What are you system specifications?
    What are you trying to render?
    Are you able to render anything at all or are you just having an issue with a specific scene that you are working on now?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,011
    edited December 1969

3 minutes at 30 frames per second is 3*60*30 = 5,400 frames. That is a lot of data. If you want to render it I would strongly advise rendering to an image sequence, then stitching the sequence together outside DS - if nothing else that will make it easier to see if anything is happening.

• ShoniahagoodpoliteShoniahagoodpolite Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

Are you able to render anything at all or are you just having an issue with a specific scene that you are working on now?

Hello thank you it is windows 7 ram 4.00 GB system 32. intel pentium CPU B950 2.10 GHZ 2100 Mhz 2 cores.
    edited December 1969

3 minutes at 30 frames per second is 3*60*30 = 5,400 frames. That is a lot of data. If you want to render it I would strongly advise rendering to an image sequence, then stitching the sequence together outside DS - if nothing else that will make it easier to see if anything is happening.

I have never done anything like this before it is an animate video of a character dancing. I would not know how to do image sequence and put it together. Would that be doing each individual movement like that in fixing it in like vegas? I am sorry I have been trying to watch videos on youtube to learn this program. I have only had daz for a month or so. Thank You

edited December 1969

Sorry let me answer the rest. I can render still pictures, and I am doing animate to alicia keys and the belly dancer its 3 mintues. I saw a post on how to calculate but it is foreign to me.
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,011
    edited December 1969

I have never done anything like this before it is an animate video of a character dancing. I would not know how to do image sequence and put it together. Would that be doing each individual movement like that in fixing it in like vegas? I am sorry I have been trying to watch videos on youtube to learn this program. I have only had daz for a month or so. Thank You

Image sequence is an option in Render Settings - there are various tools you can use that will just munch through the folder of images to produce a final video file, including I think Windows Movie Maker.

RenderImage_Seq.JPG
    329 x 570 - 30K