Accomodating more extreme morphs [Solved]

Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
edited January 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

So, as some might be aware I'm working on a tennis set for Genesis (see this thread for details). Now for the most part this is all fine and dandy, but I've noticed a few snags with some of the more extreme character morphs. In the pictured example I'm using Hitomi and there's significant poke-through on the breasts, though the rest of the morphs seem to work fairly well.

Any artists out there willing to lend a few tips that I may fix the outfit so that it can work with even Hitomi's ample bosom?

Capture.PNG
892 x 888 - 300K
Post edited by Herald of Fire on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,019
    edited December 1969

Is this an auto-generated morph or one you created by hand? Do you have smoothing on the top, and of so what are the settings?

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited January 2013

The outfit is one I've created myself, still very much a work in progress. The morph is the Hitomi morph, and I used the transfer utility to apply the outfit to Genesis, setting the item as a shirt. There is smoothing applied, with 4 iterations and smoothing level of 10, but it seems pretty clear that the base model needs work in order to transfer across better.

Edit: Fixed it by moving the mesh forwards a little. It was a slight bit too figure hugging.

Post edited by Herald of Fire on