Genesis doing the strange

For the past I don't know how long my Genesis file got corrupted somehow. When I  load anything Genesis, even when I lock settings, it has Victoria 5 and a bunch of other settings dialed in. This is playing havok with dial up characters I had paintstakingly created. How can I stop the madness? I've tried reinstalling... saving over...

Comments

• This happened to me too! I dialed in Mr Hyde one night and then everytime when I loaded Genesis it would be a freakish Mr Hyde model much to my suprise. Even basic female etc.

I had to re-install genesis basics. Hopefully you find a better method

• I've reinstalled it twice now. I wll do it again because third time is sometimes the charm, but man this is insane. I hadn't even saved anything Genesis for this to start happening; been working with older models for a while now.

• It sounds as if you need to reisntall Victoria 5, not Geensis Starter Essentials - unless another morph is triggering the Victoria 5 shape indirectly.

• Hrm. Okay. I'll try that if the one doesn't work.

• Alas, Reinstalling both did not fix the issue.

• OK, load a figure with the issue (and dieally no other settings on) and in Parameters click on Currently Used. Is anything other than Victoria 5 showing? If it is it may be driving the V5 shape, and it may be that that is what needs to be zeroed. Failing that, click the gear icon on the right of the Victoria 5 slider and select Parameter Settings, then look at the Controllers tab in the lower half of the dialogue - is anything listed there?

• It does same thing on my end, here is a tep fix 

1. Go to parameters tab 

2. Set both limits for Victoria 6 to zero and apply 

3. Go to parameters tab right click and select memorize 

4.  Save as ---> suport asset ----> save modified assets

Note this is only a temp fix but will work indefinitely until someone finds a way to fix the issue.