download Bryce 6 Tutorial DVD

Hi, i have in product library Bryce 6 Tutorial DVD. But i don't know where download. where is my error?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2016

Presumably this was one of the BryceTech tutorial DVDs, which have  long been missing from the store.

I still have my DVD copy of his first tutorial, although it doesn't feature in my Product Library.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ArisguardArisguard Posts: 122

ok. so none tutorial :)

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,701

I've wondered about that one too. I think I got it in a recent freebie bundle that had nothing to do with Bryce... And got all excited for that surprise...

Has anyone ever put in a support request for it?

Does anyone have a copy of it? - I don't feel like it's pirating if I have a legit product 'receipt', etc. Probably can't 'share it' here, but maybe they can get the image to the DAZ folks and provide it as a download.

I believe it 'noble' to try and preserve as much of the Bryce (and Carrara) resources and knowledge history that seems to be fading into the bitbuckets of time, as it's truly becoming more precious and scarce by the day.

cheers,

--ms

• KaliadderKaliadder Posts: 69

Hi there!  I'm curious if anyone ever found a solution for this?  By happy accident, I found that I had picked up the tutorial DVD as part of the "V4 Hero Pro Pack" bundle.  However, not much information is given as to where the heck to find it.