Multi Story Car Park & Construction Kit Bundle -commercial-

Hi All, smiley

Presenting a collection of highly detailed Multi Story Car Park Environments & Construction Kit. Complete with Grunge, & Puddle overlays and full rigging where needed.

Full Poser, and Daz Studio 3Delight & Iray support as standard.

Feel free to check it out. We can't wait to see what renders you make.

http://www.daz3d.com/multi-story-car-park-construction-kit-bundle

Anna & David

Comments

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    Fantastic set!! Hoping @Ivy picks it up for a sequel to the street race animation for a drift racer :)
  • isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

It looks pretty impressing, but for those of us not living in the UK, Australia, other former british colonies and possible some other countries too, the traffic direction arrows are on the wrong side of the road... Any chance of an updated version for "the rest of the world"? wink

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,428
    edited November 2016
    isidorn said:

It looks pretty impressing, but for those of us not living in the UK, Australia, other former british colonies and possible some other countries too, the traffic direction arrows are on the wrong side of the road... Any chance of an updated version for "the rest of the world"? wink

It's the stop signs that aren't correct to countries outside the UK, along with the entrance signs to the car park. I'm in the UK, and I will do textures true to my life.
    The world doesn't just start and stop with the USA either. wink But no sorry, we won't be doing an update. This set was far to large as it is, and we've got to move on to other projects. 

Post edited by ForbiddenWhispers on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    isidorn said:

I didn't even look at that, I was just wishlisting it because it looked really nice, and I might have some future use for it. But the directions, ehh, this may be a show-stopper. :(

• aspinaspin Posts: 219

Compatible Software:DAZ Studio 4.9

Poser not mentioned there. This should be fixed in the store.

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    isidorn said:

It's the stop signs that aren't correct to countries outside the UK, along with the entrance signs to the car park. I'm in the UK, and I will do textures true to my life.
    The world doesn't just start and stop with the USA either. wink But no sorry, we won't be doing an update. This set was far to large as it is, and we've got to move on to other projects. 

Fair enough, but I had to ask. Thanks for the reply!

And I'm well aware the world has other countries than USA, as I'm from one of the smaller ones. We do drive on the "right" side though. wink

• isidorn said:
    isidorn said:

Fair enough, but I had to ask. Thanks for the reply!

And I'm well aware the world has other countries than USA, as I'm from one of the smaller ones. We do drive on the "right" side though. wink

We was here first!!! cheeky

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,156
    edited November 2016
    KA1 said:
    Fantastic set!! Hoping @Ivy picks it up for a sequel to the street race animation for a drift racer :)

Normally this would be a item I would buy  I have tons of ForbiddenWhispers content f or my animations,. so I wish listed this set at the moment .I'm still wating for a working Japenese fishing village. :  I have a pretty extensive  Karate Girl Anime animation I've been working on the last couple of months. which uses a under ground bunker..  the story boards and sets are all built . I'm about 2/3 thru rendering it. So it shouldn't be to much longer before its release. 

Post edited by Ivy on
  • Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198

Hi,

I have just bought this product. Looks great. However I bought it to use Pre-build 06. I've serached everywhere I can think of and there are only 2 pre-builds supplied. 

Can you tell me how to get to Pre-build 06 please?

Many thanks

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,057

According to the readme the pre-built should be under Environments:Architecture:Multi Story Car Park:Pre-Built Car Parks in content library, and Environments:Architecture:Interior category in smart content.