Measure Metrics Help Needed (SOLVED)

antonostmanantonostman Posts: 1

i am trying to get any information out off this script, after appying it to a figure im having a hard time finding the measurment info for the figures, in older versions of Daz it looks like there is a pane(tab) (not in 4.9) that can be opend and in some versions you get there from the create menu, from reading the reference guide it looks like i am missing the step of actually running the script (.dse) in that case where do i find that?, i am at a loss

halp plz

EDIT

MM was updated just now, the script now shows up in smart content, but i get an error messege saying:

"Rescource Error

This script requires that the Measure Metrics plugin be installed, and registered, to continue"

this is a Daz-studio product that i installed with Install Manager, so idont rly know what they want me to do there...

Post edited by antonostman on

Comments

• Have you installed the Measure Metrics plug-in (which has to be done through DIM or with the installer, plug-ins can't be installed via Connect) and then entered the serial number and restarted DS? The Figure Metrics pack is the presets and scripts to make figure measurements and adjustments, it isn't the main plug-in (they are separate packages in the same product).

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/serialnumbers

is the location of all your DAZ 3D serial numbers.

Go to in DAZ Studio to Help - About Installed Plugins & you will see a long list of plugins. One of those will be 'Measure Metrics'

They are in alphabetical order. A valid registered and functioning plugin will look like a green two-prong electrical plug.

• https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/serialnumbers

is the location of all your DAZ 3D serial numbers.

Go to in DAZ Studio to Help - About Installed Plugins & you will see a long list of plugins. One of those will be 'Measure Metrics'

They are in alphabetical order. A valid registered and functioning plugin will look like a green two-prong electrical plug.

thank you! awesome! 

• wpengwpeng Posts: 0

Hi,

I installed the plugin to Daz studio 4.14 with using the DIM. I tried the Daz Central as well but it does not apprear in my Help - About Installed Plugins list. Can anyone help me figure out why?

Thanks,

Wei

D3d trouble.JPG
    1719 x 710 - 150K
  • That is the right version of DS, not the Public Build (which would have a separate installer)? Measure Metrics is further down the About Installed Plug-ins list than your screen shot.

MM in plug-ins list.jpg
    630 x 557 - 48K
  • I have the same problem DAZ 4.15, installed everything, but get the message when clicking the figure metrics.dse icon "This script requires that the measure metrics plugin be installed and registered to continue". But it's not in the plugins list. There is no way I can enter a serial number to register it. I've uninstalled a few times already (all 3 items - measure metrics, figure metrics, and figure metrics with content ), and it never shows up as a plugin. Yes, installed and uninstalled with dim.

figure metrics.dse.jpg.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 555K
  • I have the same problem DAZ 4.15, installed everything, but get the message when clicking the figure metrics.dse icon "This script requires that the measure metrics plugin be installed and registered to continue". But it's not in the plugins list. There is no way I can enter a serial number to register it. I've uninstalled a few times already (all 3 items - measure metrics, figure metrics, and figure metrics with content ), and it never shows up as a plugin. Yes, installed and uninstalled with dim.