Luscious Curves for V4

lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Poser pro 2012
Hi,
i got some problem withLuscious Curves For V4
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/luscious-curves-for-v4-a4
I try to apply any Luscious Curves Pose to Victoria 4, as soon as i apply any pose poser ask for " RemDeltas.FBMUtopianBody.pz2" file, i can not find it anywhere.
I have 2 runtimes:
E/Poser Library/Poser Pro 2012 Content/
E/Poser Library/Poser Pro 2012 Content-V4/ where i install "Luscious Curves" and any related items to V4.
Any suggestions please?
Thanks!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,506
    edited December 1969

That's a remove pose, so it s odd that ti would be called by an Injection pose. It's one of the Elite Body Shapes, which aren't listed as a required product, so I ssupect it's a bit of left over construction debris that has no effect. For now ignore it, but open a support ticket or make a Content bug report so that it can be fixed.

• lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Thanks a lot Richard for your help, kind as always!!!!
    In the past i try to open tikets, i open 2 tikets however i never got answer, i say that not cause i want criticize, Daz service is amizing generally speaking, only cause i would like to have answer, solve the matter and go on with my stuff.
    Anyway i'm going to open a tiket hopefully get the answer......
    How can i open a Content bug report?
    Thanks alot!!!!!

One important thing,
    i got the same problem with studio 4 too! I ignore it, no problem however the same matter happen with studio 4 as well poser!!!!!

About poser, this happens only in poser, you suggest me to ignore it, i can not cause: i lunch Victoria 4, try to apply any “Luscious Curves” file, it happen with every files, poser asks for ” RemDeltas.FBMUtopianBody.pz2” file, he ask me if i would like to locate by myself, if i answer no the message keeps showing up, no matter what: if click yes obviously poser promp me with explorer for locate the file, if i click no the worning message keeps showing up, i'm force to close poser by task manager other way the above mentioned message dont go away.
    Thanks a lot!

Post edited by lannabulls on
    edited December 1969

To make a bug report go to https://bugs.daz3d.com/ (and create an account if you don't have one, it doesn't use the store and forum account). Content is one of the categories listed in the drop-down list in the top-right corner.

I would expect the error to occur in both Poser and DS if, as I suspect, it's an unneeded reference in the INJ pose. One way to fix it is to create a fake REM pose - copy an existing PZ" file, gie it the name of the file that's being looke dfor, put it in the folder it's meant to be in (which you can get from the error) and edit it with a text editor so it reads only:

{
     version
     {
      number 4.01
     }
    }

I would, however, open a support ticket if you can't just skip the missing file - I couldn't recall exactly what options Poser gave.

edited December 1969

I did bug report as suggested, thanks!
    the missing file ” RemDeltas.FBMUtopianBody.pz2” misteriously belongs to "Elite body shape" Daz answer in 1 day time give me "Elite body shape" as present, excellent service, thanks a lot!

“Luscious Curves for V4” installation, in poser i can install it initialize, no problem at all, on the contrary i'm getting problem with Studio 4
    I’m in windows 7, “Luscious Curves for V4” comes with 3 files:
    V4EliteBodyShapes.exe
    ds_V4EliteBodyShapes.exe
    dpc_V4EliteShapesPwrLoader
    In studio i must install all 3 files so i installed as first
    “V4EliteBodyShapes.exe”, at the end the installation ask for finalize, i said yes however the finalisation gave me error message about DzCreateExPFiles-V4 files, i try to run it by myself however, as soon as i click this bat file, i see a dos page apperas for half second or so and disaperes, no time to red if something is written on it.
    In poser i install just one file:
    V4EliteBodyShapes.exe
    finalize it, no problem at all, the installation was fine, file initialize properly.

About Studio 4, what i have to do to install “Luscious Curves for V4”, initialize it in a proper way?
    Thank s a lot!

edited November 2012

Do you have separate installations of V4 for poser and DS? That's not necessary, and might account for the problems running the updater batch file - in general, since your Poser installation isa pparently working, I'd say remove the V4 files from your DS content directory (at least \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Victoria 4 - don't delete it initially, just rename the folder so DS ignores it) and point DS to the Poser folder you used for V4 (the folder that holds the actual Runtime folder - right-click on Poser Formats in the Content Library pane).

I would run the PowerLoader installers for V4, though, so that you get the dialogue to select which moprhs you want - but that is optional. The plain ds installer for the Elite shapes is also optional as I recall - I think it was a set of Puppeteer presets.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited December 1969

I have 2 pcs, in one i installed poser pro, in the other Studio 4 (both pcs sharing commond folders, they are connected by router)
    So forget about Poser, we are talking about one pc with no poser in, just Studio 4 installed (today i update from 4.5.0.114 to 4.5.1.6, everything fine)
    Studio content are installed in default directory:
    C/User/Emule/My Document/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/ (Emule is the pc name of curse!)

"Elite body shape" comes with 3 files:

"7403_4_dpc_V4EliteBodyShapes.exe"
    "7403_5_ds_V4EliteBodyShapes.exe"
    "7403_dpc_V4EliteShapesPwrLoader.exe"
    As first i installed
    "7403_4_dpc_V4EliteBodyShapes.exe"
    cause i got problem with initialization i did not install the other 2 exe, i came here asking help first.

So basically i i gnore the "7403_4_dpc_V4EliteBodyShapes.exe" finalization, install the other 2 files and run powerloder? Is this what you are suggesting?
    Thanks a lot!

edited December 1969

No, the DPC file is the crucial one with the morphs in it. The ds installer is, as I recall, just some Puppeteer presets, and the PwrLoader installer adds the support files for Power Loader (if you are using it) so that you get a proper name and thumbnail in the dialogue box, and so that you can select individual morphs in the Advanced pane. That's the right location for installing, and the updater script should be C/User/Emule/My Document/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/CreateExPFiles-v4.bat. After running that, if you don't use PowerLoader, a newly loaded Victoria 4 (not one in a saved scene) will have the channels for loading the Elite Morphs, which will need injecting using the pose in Pose>DAZ's Victoria 4>Morph Injections in your Poser content library (if you do use PowerLoader and check the option for the morph set the morphs should be available without needing injection).

edited December 1969

Grazie Richard,
    I installed again elite morphs, when installation ask for finalization i say no, instead i run the 2 bat files by myself,
    now everything is working fine,
    elite morphs as well lucious curvas
    thanks a lot!

edited December 1969

You're welcome