Simply Lit Enhanced HDR Files?

PatrickDePatrickDe Posts: 0

I have just purchased the Simply Lit Enhanced product & installed it to DS Pro 4.5.1.6 (PC 64-bit). The presets appear to work fine, but where are the HDR files? The product is supposed to include the following:

9 Modified HDR images (.TIFF)
Bathroom
Bedroom1
Diningroom
DraperParkTrail
Kitchen2
MountainTrail
ParkingGarage
RivertonRoadSide
SLCTrolleySquare

3 Bonus HDR Images (.TIFF)
Bedroom2
Livingroom2
MasterBedroom

I ran only the PC installer, the only other file available in my downloads for this product is a zip file for Mac.

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I don't have this set but have you read the Readme File? You should find it in the Readme folder where your installed the light set.

• PatrickDePatrickDe Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Good thought, but I already checked that -- there's no ReadMe folder or file with this set. And there's no email link for the artist so I have no way to contact them directly. DAZ content is really hit-or-miss with product documentation; I've bought many DAZ store products that have nothing more than a Web page with some marketing info on it for the readme documentation. Which sucks. I really prefer Renderosity's approach, that requires all artists to provide at least a standard-format readme.txt file containing a list of all files and folders that are part of the product, basic installation procedures, an email address where the artist can be contacted and any other info that may be relevant.

So I'm still hoping someone can tell me where the missing Simply Lit Enhanced HDR files are at.

Post edited by PatrickDe on
    edited November 2012

No Readme...man that is bad.

I went to the product page copied the venders name and did a forum search and found the thread about this set. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/309/ try posting in that thread or click on the venders name in that thread and send them a PM.

Post edited by Szark on
  • edited December 1969

You can find the .tif files in:

DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Runtime\Textures\KC\Environment

On a windows 7 machine don't know about a Mac.

edited December 1969

bluemoon said:
    You can find the .tif files in:

DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Runtime\Textures\KC\Environment

On a windows 7 machine don't know about a Mac.

Thanks Bluemoon. It is ok PatrickDe is running a PC.
  • PatrickDePatrickDe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That did it -- found them at the runtime location as described.

Thank you both for your help with this!

edited December 1969

Sweet. Bluemoon clinched it though