Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859
edited March 2021 in Bryce Discussion

Post edited by Tim82 on

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,288

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. The range of accepted opinions and language used may be felt as a bit on the narrow side here. However, this is Daz's site and they set the rules. Whenever I think I might trespass the rules with a comment, I chose private emails.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,179

sadI’m saddened by this post, we are a nice small family here in the Bryce Forum, sharing and advising each other, to enhance our experiences in learning Bryce. A great loss to the Bryce Forum. I will truly miss your contribution. Good Luck

• c-ramc-ram Posts: 376
    Come back Tim! Your contributions to this forum is always a pleasure and your works at first rank. I'm usually careful when I write something here.. Like Horo I prefer write "objectives" comments by mail or in some other forum.. hoping that you're not going to live bryce and to see your artwork in other forum or gallery. Good luck to you and see you soon!
    o-CARE-BEARS-570.jpg
    570 x 427 - 37K
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,797

What a real loss, if Tim will leave our forum. I'm not sure at all what was the cause of his feeling that opinions are not allowed? I thought opinions were OK, as long as they are respectful and with positive intent? Can anybody (by private mail, e.g.) inform me what is the actual reason for Tim to say goodbye, because I do not feel that I understand it.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859
    edited March 2021

Post edited by Tim82 on
    edited March 2021

Post edited by Tim82 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

But surely the Bryce forum at Daz is the place to be.  After all Bryce lives here, and we are still trying to persuade Daz that we are an important part of the Daz Community.

edited March 2021

Post edited by Tim82 on
  • LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

Oh, my..I thought you were leaving. I would have missed your work. I know I have not been on here much in Bryce. I am still working on my pc. I am just about done getting everything in order. :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,954

I saw the removed thread, like many of us there are hurt feelings over actions we cannot discus, I am a Carrara user but empathise with Brycers in same situation, I bounce back very quickly not all do heart

• vivienvivien Posts: 184

I'm so saddened by your decision Tim, I wish that somehow you can reconsider.  Your presence in the forum has always been so welcomed.

• Anyone leaving discussions with hurt feelings is a very bad thing for this wonderfull community of Bryce enthousiasts.

I am deeply sorry to read that you have been disappointed with this forum, Tim.

Please keep staying a part of this delightfull little corner of the internet that all of you have created and keep us amazed with your beautifull renders, you would be missed by all of us.

I can only guess what happened but please don't let one disappointing experience ruin your being part of an appreciating Bryce community.