Broken tusk from Kurdan Hair promo?

https://www.daz3d.com/kurdan-hair-for-genesis-9

I'm trying to figure out whick orc figure it is. Grommok has those kind of tusks but I don't see broken option.

Comments

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,532

It was a special morph. Not released.

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,010

GhostofMacbeth said:

That makes me sad. He's a great looking orc overall. Any chance ever being made available?

• lou_harper said:

GhostofMacbeth said:

That makes me sad. He's a great looking orc overall. Any chance ever being made available?

You could probably make your own fairly simply - just take the base resolution, base shape model into a modeller, delete any parts that are totally unneeded (the broken of parts) or unchanged (the other teeth, that tooth below the level of the break) then use the modeller to cut a break line through the remianing polygons, then extrude thee dge inward to give thickness. In DS import the break section as a new item (make sure to use the same preset in and out, and to repserve vertex order and polygon order on import/export in the modeller), use the transfer utility to rig it from the original teeth, and fit it to the teeth. Use the Geometry Editor to select all the polygons on the original tooth thata re to be removed or modified, right-click>Geometry Assignment>Set AutoHide Faces for Attachment (from memory) and seelct the modified tooth figure. With luck when you switch back top a regular posing tool you will havea  broken tooth, just copy the materials across and it should be done.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,532

It wasn't my morph or promo but Richard gave some good instructions. 

• Hey! Did anyone knows which skin texture this is .. it looks incredible