Elephant 2

Could a more realistic Elephant 2 be made please..

The ones in store now are pretty cool.. but like Horse 3 can be more realistic

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Horse 3 is a bad example as it is not that realistic, but I agree in wanting a new African elephant. I bet this one would look amazing in Daz Studio, but above my price point unfortunately. If I knew how to rig, i would purchase it and then sell it as a DS asset. I bet I could make up the cost fairly quickly

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/elephant-rigged-max/1040490

• FSMCDesigns said:

Horse 3 is a bad example as it is not that realistic, but I agree in wanting a new African elephant. I bet this one would look amazing in Daz Studio, but above my price point unfortunately. If I knew how to rig, i would purchase it and then sell it as a DS asset. I bet I could make up the cost fairly quickly

Wow, that looks great! If anything remotely that good came out for DS, it would be an instabuy from me. 

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 473
    edited February 2023

can we use that elephant in DAZ

than it is worth the 300 euro plus

butterflyfish said:

FSMCDesigns said:

Wow, that looks great! If anything remotely that good came out for DS, it would be an instabuy from me. 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

You can use almost any 3D model in DS as long as the import format is .OBJ and you are fine with it not being rigged since FBX and collada rigging don't import into DS correctly/ You will also in most cases have to apply the textures manually. I do this all the time when I import game models

• HiveWire3D was working on an elephant... but, it seems to be on indefinite hold. Considering how many other animals were promised but are currently on hold due to the store move and refocus on dusk and dawn, I'm more doubtful than hopeful...

cathan01_wwg1wga said:

HiveWire3D was working on an elephant... but, it seems to be on indefinite hold. Considering how many other animals were promised but are currently on hold due to the store move and refocus on dusk and dawn, I'm more doubtful than hopeful...

That is horrible news

What is a Store Move

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,024

Hivewire shut down its own store and moved its products (at least most of them) to Renderosity.

ach