Camera - Lights - Tone Mapping - Action Bundle [Commercial]

MikeDMikeD Posts: 288

[Released]

The bindle includes the Products: "Auto Focus Suite", "Lights Console Console Suite" and "Tone Mapping Console Suite".

It includes scripts to control Daz Studio's Camras, Lights and the Tone Mapper tab using an external device as the "3DConnexion SpaceMouse® Enterprise edition", "Elgato Stream Deck classic (15 keys)" and "Elgato Stream Deck Plus" devices or with any other console having programmable keys. The "Auto Focus Suite" can be also used as standalone as it includes some script adding new functions to Daz Studio as the "Focus", the "Auto Focus" and the "Perspective Compression". The "Lights Console Console Suite" and "Tone Mapping Console Suite" can also be used as standalone applications if you want to have some buttons in a toolbar for easy acces of the Lights' or the Tone Mapping tab most common functions.

More informations in the next days...

Mike

Post edited by MikeD on

Comments

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 679

Hi, I'm excited about this. I have installed everything following your video for lights console. It seems to work but I am encountering a couple of quirks.

• I don't have the status bar at the bottom of daz studio like you do
    • When hit button it seems to click over and over again
  • I've ordered an Elgato Stream Deck Plus just to use these scripts. Mike, will you be releasing profiles for your previous lighting packages? Thanks for all your innovative work.

• MikeDMikeD Posts: 288

Granville said:

Hi, I'm excited about this. I have installed everything following your video for lights console. It seems to work but I am encountering a couple of quirks.

• I don't have the status bar at the bottom of daz studio like you do
    • When hit button it seems to click over and over again

Hey Granville,

I am glad you found this product usefull...

If the status bar is not visible, right click in a blank area of the DS toolbars (the area with the buttons at the top) and check the first option (Status bar - see attachment)

When you hit any Steam Deck button, or an icon on the toolbar?

Mike

DSStatusBar.png
    737 x 708 - 113K

johnjdesigns108 said:

I've ordered an Elgato Stream Deck Plus just to use these scripts. Mike, will you be releasing profiles for your previous lighting packages? Thanks for all your innovative work.

Thank you johnjdesigns108 .

The Stream Deck Plus is handy for many cases ... You know you can use it with many other applications ... :-)

Saying 'previous lighting packages' you mean the Orbital Lights pluggin? In this case unfortunatelly there is no way to comunicate the Stream Deck with the plug in without any shortcuts, at the moment ... I am gonna look how to interact some DS actions with Stream Dec without the usage of shortcuts, but for the present day there is no way to communicate the device with the plug-in, so I can't make any profile for this... Sorry about that...

A general 'heads up'... In the last period I don't get any alert e-mails from the forums, if anyone has added any comment. I am checking periodicaly my threads, so forgive any delay to my answers...

Thanks

Mike

• johnjdesigns108johnjdesigns108 Posts: 33
    edited March 2023

Post edited by johnjdesigns108 on
  • MikeD said:

johnjdesigns108 said:

I've ordered an Elgato Stream Deck Plus just to use these scripts. Mike, will you be releasing profiles for your previous lighting packages? Thanks for all your innovative work.

Thank you johnjdesigns108 .

The Stream Deck Plus is handy for many cases ... You know you can use it with many other applications ... :-)

Saying 'previous lighting packages' you mean the Orbital Lights pluggin? In this case unfortunatelly there is no way to comunicate the Stream Deck with the plug in without any shortcuts, at the moment ... I am gonna look how to interact some DS actions with Stream Dec without the usage of shortcuts, but for the present day there is no way to communicate the device with the plug-in, so I can't make any profile for this... Sorry about that...

I found SideShowFX company, which has excellent profiles for Adobe and Sreinberg products, so the Stream Deck Plus will get lots of use. 

• Sorry for the multiple post. Forum is acting upon me.

Lol, no worries... I will try to delete the extras and if I cann't do it I' ll tell Richard to take care of it... :-)

edited March 2023

johnjdesigns108 said:

I found SideShowFX company, which has excellent profiles for Adobe and Sreinberg products, so the Stream Deck Plus will get lots of use. 

The Stream Deck settings application has a lot of free profiles too...

Post edited by MikeD on
  • johnjdesigns108 said:

Sorry for the multiple post. Forum is acting upon me.

Fixed, I don't know if this was your isseu but as a rule don't refresh if the forum hangs while posting, especially in the quote page - copy your post (in case) then go back to the main page and refresh that to see if the post went through (often it will have).

Check a problem I got notified in the youTube comments from a user about NON english keyboard layouts, and the solution:

@PeterBehler

@PeterBehler

Hello, there is a major problem. In Windows, if one does not have the English keyboard enabled, but rather the German keyboard, the script will not work. The Windows keyboard provides a different input method. Only after changing the keyboard to English does the script work. This may cause problems with any other keyboard. Means the skrit will not work. How to solve the problem without changing the keyboard. It's annoying when you always have to switch to English and the keyboard layout doesn't fit and the entries are wrong.

@PeterBehler

@PeterBehler

I've replaced the erroneous ShortCuts and everything is working now. It might be helpful to include a note in the product. This only works with English keyboards.

Thanks Peter for this remark...

• Hi in the lights module for Stream Deck + the Light Temperature doesn't function.

In Stream Deck + the keyboard command for

Rotate CCW: is not defined

Rotate CW: is Alt+Shift+PgUp 

In Daz:

Temperature Value Decrease is Alt+Shift+ "symbol for plus/minus"

Temperature Value Increase is Ctrl+Shift+ "symbol for plus/minus"

Thanks for checking on this!

• I figured out how to edit the shortcuts for Light Temperature in DAZ so now I have it working.