More Parks, Please...

MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,757
edited April 2023 in Product Suggestions

[More Parks, Please]... just like the Jardin du Luxembourg in Paris.
I know, there is a HDRI like this, but I am looking for a DAZ Studio model.

Parks in Paris Jardin du Luxembourg – Google Suche

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• I'll agree to this as well, and some Parisian parks would be nice, but hoping we can get more standard options as well.

We kind of just need *more* parks. Currently, one of my favourites and what I think is the best is Old Benches Parkette: https://www.daz3d.com/old-park-benches-parkette

My issue with it, and pretty much every other park available is they are very small, and often fenced in like gardens. Would be great to have more parks for sure.

• Majorly Agree

• AstraffelAstraffel Posts: 205
    edited April 2023

edit: erased an errant soliloquy

Post edited by Astraffel on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,684

I agree more formal parks would be nice. Today I ran into one in my runtime, Royal Garden by Oskarsson. It is a mini garden with pool, statues and steps that I found perfect for sitting.

On the other side of the park coin are the ones in the Western United States where you can hike, climb or just enjoy. Denver has many parks, with the goal that there is a park within a few miles of your homes. More free-range than the lovely groomed ones found in Europe, but so needed on a hot summer day.

• CinnatwistCinnatwist Posts: 91
    edited April 2023

Living in California, we have a lot of beautiful parks like Memcneil70 mentions. Would be cool to see options "more park like" in terms of those, maybe even just parking lot areas or camp ground type or better yet some lakes with more modern fishing amenities.

Open parks, wide lawns, trees, and various walkways with benches. Kind of Central Park or just the classic movie park is what I have been looking for. Daz can only handle so much memory strain, and I get that these would be intensive to both make and use, but some options besides gardens and private pathways would still be great to have.

Post edited by Cinnatwist on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited April 2023

a park is something where a matching HDR, background and foreground trees could work

like Stonemason's Fern Lake or Through the Woods are set up

you have a ring of background trees on a large circular terrain with hero trees and shrubs in the foreground 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on