(Released) New items from the AntFarm Commercial

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I released anything new but I am still here and still contributing to the madness. The "Mining Mech" is out in the store now and I was inspired by a fellow artist, I don't know if they want to be mentioned by name, to make a "FishMarket Cart '' popular in Asia, just a super cool design. So I hope I didn't miss too much and you don't mind me jumping right back in with a bunch of new stuff.

The AntMan

https://www.daz3d.com/mining-mech

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 728K
Popup_05.jpg
1758 x 1000 - 1M
PopUp_04.jpg
1536 x 1024 - 899K
Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,543

Sweet. I have missed your stuff and picked up the mech right away

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,008

Nice new products! 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,676

Welcome back!

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Thanks!

Good to be back, sometimes other freelance work takes me away but it recharges me also. Lots of new ideas. 

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,766

Well done - could not resist this new mech.

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 169

So glad you posted here,and your back, you are one of my favorites for many years!

Love the Mech and that Shadow market comes with so much stuff, I can see many uses for both. I also found the Land of Iron Orcs which will not only be very useful  for the current Orc frenzy but other characters as well. 

Hi Ghost!

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

Cool!
    Let the epic battles with Dragonhide commence!

The Fish cart has arrived! Wow, that does not make for a good sales pitch. Maybe I could have rethought the title... something less fish related.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

AntMan said:

The Fish cart has arrived! Wow, that does not make for a good sales pitch. Maybe I could have rethought the title... something less fish related.

"A state-of-the-art ichthyological transportation device for your runtime! When your glistening-scaled abundantly-finned friends absolutely have to get from A to B as fast as possible in luxurious comfort!"

It's a very good fish cart: it looks a lot like some I saw in Tsukiji fish market.

Ha ha, I like your explanation better than mine! They are fun looking vehicles, I could see Fish Market cart street racing. 

I had to get it. For my non fish market renders.

It looks appropriate for lots of Stonemason sets. I mainly bought it to encourage you to keep making Daz gear, although at those low, tokenized prices, I don't know how much of an incentive that is.

xyer0, it's not a get rich quick scheme but it's a lot of fun so it's hard not to make stuff. I have an environment set coming up as well as an urban food stand. I know I should pick a lane but I go where inspiration takes me.

Main Art.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 807K
    on-icetibetan-path-00-main-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 804K
    edited May 2023

AntMan said:

xyer0, it's not a get rich quick scheme but it's a lot of fun so it's hard not to make stuff. I have an environment set coming up as well as an urban food stand. I know I should pick a lane but I go where inspiration takes me.

At least you're having fun, and I certainly enjoy your work. I'm looking forward to both of those. And I'm still hoping you'll do a lighted logo sign set with fictional brands---I'd wager PC+ would be interested in an ongoing series. I've gathered up the ones you've done and used them repeatedly; but I need more, as does Urban Future 8.

nu-chew is going to end up everywhere soon.

Post edited by xyer0 on

Looking forward to these

The Tibetan Ice path is out and available. I hope everyone enjoys the set and I look forward to all the creative art you come up with. I am always amazed how inventive this community is, you always surprises me.

https://www.daz3d.com/on-icetibetan-path?trk_msg=8FQN6CJC4EAK157MGDV0SQNQE8&trk_contact=V7SKOQJRQRDP9TMI57L61RDU6K&trk_sid=KL9F3CBCCP7MAHARAI0F76HHG0&trk_link=9BO3O1G38PI4L26GM6GSN8IQU4&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=On+Ice,Tibetan+Path+(image)&utm_campaign=Convert+Your+Characters+to+Genesis+9

OI_MainALT.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 603K

Xyer0, I have no idea if Daz will take the set or how it will sell if they do but I liked your idea, a lot. Here is a quick render. I made a roof top to place them on and English as well as alien, clean and grungy versions in about 6 color presets. 10 words in all 3 sign stand styles and the rooftop. I will post an image as soon as the forum lets me.... argh.

Having fun yet?

hey it's working! OK so this is what I was talking about.

Signage.jpg
    1075 x 948 - 640K
    edited May 2023

AntMan said:

hey it's working! OK so this is what I was talking about.

Whoomp! There it is! Thank you so much!

I love it, though I prefer Earth text. But I'll make it work.

Post edited by xyer0 on

Some fictional/generic brands:

BeastAde, MEE SO HUNGRY, SUPER CHICKEN, SENOR TACO, BURGER NOW, MO MONEY, WE BUY GOLD, TITLE LOANS, CHECK2CASH

H4O, THROB, PLUSH, FEEN, SWIZZLE, NOLAVA, SHO-TEL, BAR NONE, SLINK, SAVANT, OPENISTE, 1BANK, MONOGEO, PARKING, SQUILLY

edited May 2023

If the set does well, I will do a follow up set with more text and include some of these. I'll send you a test copy when I get the package ready to send out.

Post edited by AntMan on

Yay! I can't wait. Actually, I can wait, but it's not easy.

• Daddyo3dDaddyo3d Posts: 14

oh god i love kitbashing

308617608_438907588224004_8165322570605723346_n.jpg
    969 x 669 - 91K

Love It! Take it, break it, and make it work for what you need, that's half the fun of this wonderful world.

Hey everbody the Sci-Fi sinage is out and I included some roof top props I used to make the promos that are almost as useful as the signs. Check it out.

https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-signage

Sweet!

Bought. Thanks so much!