Tesla3dCorp Dance studio bug - Timeline

toddjwendttoddjwendt Posts: 6
edited October 2022 in Product Suggestions

Hey folks,

Lettting you know that I've discovered a pretty significant bug with the Dance Studio.  When I use the timeline and attempt to set up a sequence, clicking any time beyond zero causes the whole set to move.  I will show a before and after image below.  So, I went into the time line (set at zero) and keyframes are marked there for every peice in the set.  If I remove them, the set then deconstructs and moves to the center of the world, every time.  Frankly, unless I'm taking a still shot that doesn't require Dforce simulations, it makes the studio completely useless.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Todd

Tesla3dCorp Dance studio.png
2550 x 1399 - 476K
Tesla3dCorp Dance Studio after timeline set to 30 secs.png
2560 x 1440 - 519K
Dance Studio exterior Before timeline.png
2560 x 1440 - 2M
Dance Studio exterior after timeline set to 30 seconds.png
2560 x 1440 - 2M
Post edited by toddjwendt on

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,183

It is probably the same problem as seen in their Hospital Corridor. See this thread for the likely solution: Problem with Tesla3D Hospital Corridor

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited October 2022

their products are renowned for this, I will only buy them when exceptionality cheap because of this.

expand the timeline and select and delete the extra keyframes then resave as a scene subset under a new name ie fixed

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • It's a shame to dare to sell a product that the buyer has to fix before they can use it. Kudos to quality control too!

• oops Stoney did a Tesla3Dcorp  errorblush

anyway video, easy fix

• Several items of the studio clump together the moment you move the animation tool. Nothing is working. I tried  zeroing objects and figures for these items and I deleted them and reinstalled them one at a time and it still nothing worked.

Any help would be greatly welcomed. 

Thank you

Anthony

• Milestugo said:

Several items of the studio clump together the moment you move the animation tool. Nothing is working. I tried  zeroing objects and figures for these items and I deleted them and reinstalled them one at a time and it still nothing worked.

Thank you

Anthony

Did you try selecting them in frame 0, before they move, and then Edit>Object>Clear Animation>Clear Selected Item(s)?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Richard Haseltine said:

Milestugo said:

Several items of the studio clump together the moment you move the animation tool. Nothing is working. I tried  zeroing objects and figures for these items and I deleted them and reinstalled them one at a time and it still nothing worked.

Thank you

Anthony

Did you try selecting them in frame 0, before they move, and then Edit>Object>Clear Animation>Clear Selected Item(s)?

That doesn't work Richard. Just tried it on several TeslaCorp items that suffer from this

• FSMCDesigns said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Milestugo said:

Thank you

Anthony

That doesn't work Richard. Just tried it on several TeslaCorp items that suffer from this

You did have all the affected nodes selected, not just the roots of the hierarchies?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Richard Haseltine said:

You did have all the affected nodes selected, not just the roots of the hierarchies?

Yes. The problem is when you clear it, it all moves to the center like it does when you advance the animation timeline