Genesis 8 Male characters not getting recognized as Male in Smart Content

Okay, I've run into a really wierd issue.  I have loaded a Genesis 8 Male character from one of my scene subsets, I then select him under the Scene tab, go to Smart Content, and select Poses from there... but its not showing me but 4 or 5 poses alltogether.  Normally I should see an entire list of subcatagories of poses, byt function, by region, etc, each of those with subcatagories, such as Action and Climbing and the like.  Instead, all I get is 4 generic scene-position poses for the collosium, and one dragon-wrapped-around-a-cone thing.  And then I notice that the Smart Content pane is NOT showing this character as Male on the upper left of the pane, its showing it as Kin.

If I load a Genesis 8 Female figure from one of my saved scene subsets, Smart Content pane works as expected with her.  She shows as Female on the upper left, and I can select from bazillions of G8F poses.  Genesis 3 Male and Genesis 3 Female characters also work as expected.

I am reasonably sure this was working fine a few weeks ago wrt Genesis 8 Male.  Did something get joggled in my Daz settings?  0o

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on

Comments