G8F Gloves to G8M (Anyone have solutions?)

Hi Wonderful People!

Using AutoFit for G8F Gloves onto G8M often creates geometry tearing when moving G8M fingers.

Take a look: these are the G8F Shadow Walker Claws. Autofitted to G8M using "full body" preset (I've tried some others, no luck.) When moving individual fingers we get this hot garbage.

I just want my boys to be able to wear claws, ya know? It's 2021 BOYS SHOULD BE ABLE TO WEAR CLAWScool

Jokes aside, would Genesis 8 Cross-Figure Resource Kit be of use here? Might get it if it could fix this. Have also tried this with Night Claws....same problemo.

Any hints? Ideas? Sorcery?

I love this community

Screenshot 2021-01-06 214531.png
473 x 487 - 71K
Screenshot 2021-01-06 214736.png
648 x 537 - 123K

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,384

I think using the Cross Figure kit to do the conversion instead of Autofit would solve your problem easily.

• Great! I'll try it out and reply here with results!

Thanks Nemesis! (I'm not calling you MY nemesis, you're my friend....that's just your username...) wink okay no more dad jokes.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,384

I chose Nemesis since she is a triparate goddess (the goddess of revenge (technically retribution), the dark companion, and necessity.  The 10 is because i was born at 10 am on October 10th...

• Woah! Very cool Origin Story; there should be a comic book written about Nemesis10!

• Cross Figure kit worked like a charm!!!