Daz central - any option to install all content?

I'm coming back to DAZ after a couple of years.  I have a large content library and I'm not enjoying the experience of clicking the "Install" button hundreds of times.  Is there any way to do them all in one shot that I'm not seeing?

Thank you.

Comments

• Oh man, I'm in the same boat.   I own THOUSANDS of daz assets and they want me to click install on every single one of them?   I REALLY hope there is an install all button that I'm not finding.

• Twenty minutes of clicking and I just finished letter B.   Another 24 hours of clicking and I'll have my assets installed.   Come on,, why would someone design software this way????

• Boojum the brown bunny said:

Twenty minutes of clicking and I just finished letter B.   Another 24 hours of clicking and I'll have my assets installed.   Come on,, why would someone design software this way????

It is pitched as a simple method for new users, if you have a lot of content to install at once it would be better to use Install Manager https://www.daz3d.com/get_install_manager/

• Yeah I just got home from work and was able to get the old (I guess still supported) install manager working no problem.  It's definitely still better for me!