Saving face morphs

I created a face that I really like in Daz Studio on G8F. It is a combination of a face transfer plus using other person's morphs for their figures.
In other words, I have my face transfer set at 80 percent, John Doe face at 20 percent, Jane Doe face at 40 percent. (In case you can't tell,
that is made up numbers)  No other morphs are used for the head. I would like to save this combination to use for other figures. I know that
I could just save the numbers that I used and dial them in, but I wanted to know if there was an easier way. This is for my own personal use
Thanks

Comments

• onixonix Posts: 282

You probably can play with ERC for getting what you want but I would recommend the usual way of turning anything into a morph exporting sending the figure to hexagon/zbrush/obj 

Then zero your morphs and reimport exported future as a morph.

there is also a way to combine all numbers into one slider so that when you want to apply it all those morphs will be applied but that will be more hassle.

• File>Save As>Shaping Preset, and if necessary use the options dialogue to save only the values for your morph and the John/Jane Doe. Note, however, that this does require you to save your morph - it won't work if you used Face Transfer in the non-saved version, so if you are still using the free version you will have to use up one of the limited number of saves.