Mousso Blue HD, wrong path for texture map

When I try to apply the Blue->Iray->Makeup->"Blue Custom Color ON" preset I receive an error from Studio, it is looking for a "runtime/textures/mousso/sharon/makeup mask.jpg". This file should be loaded for the "Diffuse Overlay Weight". The file is there, so the path should be "runtime/textures/mousso/blue/makeup mask.jpg". Is it just me? I submitted a ticket, but after the sales problem ticket I submitted and which was declined, it seems to have low priority.

Comments

• What with the store problems recently, I think fixing stuff that's been sold is a low priority at the moment. There are many, many things to fix and they all take time. The best thing might be to edit the duf file yourself.

Regards,

Richard

• Do report this, however - while passing it on for fixing may take a while, depending on how the backlog is going, it should be fixed.

• Hemi426Hemi426 Posts: 212
    edited December 2020

I received an answer and was asked if I still experience this problem and got the tip that updating my video drivers could help. cheeky

Facepalm.jpg
    600 x 800 - 73K
    Facepalm2.jpg
    600 x 800 - 56K
    Post edited by Hemi426 on
  • ?!?

That is really going to affect a file path error, isn't it. I wonder if I should check whether my wife is working for DAZ. It's the sort of tech support she'd give.

Regards,

Richard.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

richardandtracy said:

?!?

That is really going to affect a file path error, isn't it. I wonder if I should check whether my wife is working for DAZ. It's the sort of tech support she'd give.

Regards,

Richard.

Complete re-installation of OS and DS would be the next advice wink

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Hemi426 said:

I received an answer and was asked if I still experience this problem and got the tip that updating my video drivers could help. cheeky

Eeeeeeeeks! frown

Love your renders, by the way.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Hemi426 said:

I got an email about an unresolved issue in which they were wondering if the problem had somehow solved itself.  They must have thought that today's fairy bundle had been released already, and that Orla Fae had taken care of the issue.

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 664

Here is a temp fix 

Navigate to the following folder Runtime/Textures/Mousso/Blue & copy the Lip Mask.jpg

next navigate to Runtime/Textures/Mousso and create a folder called Sharon, then place a copy of the Lip Mask.jpg into this folder.

Then Put a support ticket in and let them know that the Blue Custom Color ON is looking in the wrong folder for its texture file.

• Hemi426Hemi426 Posts: 212
    edited January 2021
    Platnumk said:

Here is a temp fix 

Navigate to the following folder Runtime/Textures/Mousso/Blue & copy the Lip Mask.jpg

next navigate to Runtime/Textures/Mousso and create a folder called Sharon, then place a copy of the Lip Mask.jpg into this folder.

Then Put a support ticket in and let them know that the Blue Custom Color ON is looking in the wrong folder for its texture file.

Of course I know how to fix it. And as I wrote in the first post, I submitted a ticket. To update my graphic drivers was the answer I received.
    Post edited by Hemi426 on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Hemi426 said:

Platnumk said:

Here is a temp fix 

Of course I know how to fix it. And as I wrote in the first post, I submitted a ticket. To update my graphic drivers was the answer I received.

They could have told you to delete your cookies!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Hemi426 said:

Platnumk said:

Here is a temp fix 

OUCH!