Open GL 1.3 ???

Hi

After updating my graphics card, an Nvidia Quadro 2000, Daz 14 no longer starts because the Open GL 1.3 is missing
Do other people have this problem?

I can't find a link to download the Open GL driver
Does anyone have a link for u download?

Thank you

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

OpenGL or OpenCL, these are two different things.

Whatever Nvidia card is used, the minimum driver requirements must be met

The specs might have been good 10 years ago, but...
    https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/quadro-2000.c900

• Check your driver version - I would doubt the card would be usable for Iray but I'd expect it to have adequate OpenGL support for DS to boot.

• I suspect it should be OpenCL, as OpenGL is now up to release 4.6 at least with later implementations usually operating earlier ones too.

Regards,

Richard

• Does your system have an Intel GPU on the CPU? If so make sure DS iss et to use the Quadro, not the Intel - for consumer cards that's in the nVidia Control Panel, I don't know about Quadros.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

The latest drivers for "Nvidia Quadro 2000" are from January 2018, version 377.83, and the release notes state "Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 1.2 for NVIDIA® KeplerTM, MaxwellTM, and PascalTM GPUs", so no OpenCL 1.3.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,416
    edited November 2020
    PerttiA said:

The latest drivers for "Nvidia Quadro 2000" are from January 2018, version 377.83, and the release notes state "Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 1.2 for NVIDIA® KeplerTM, MaxwellTM, and PascalTM GPUs", so no OpenCL 1.3.

The requirement is for OpenGL, not OpenCL (that is sued by dForce, but I think OpenCL 1.2 is adequate there). The link above shows the car supporting OpenGL 4.6, as I recall, so plenty of head room.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on