Installed Daz Central, stuff broken and slow - how to revert back?

Does it reset any settings or adds new ones I need to change? Like the Display Optimization before, where you had to set it to best to increase overall speed. Like if I change a slider, it lags for a moment.

God, why the fuck did I do this update? Everytime I hit render, it instantly goes to "close" instead of cancel render and don't have a picture rendered.

What would be the best way to revert back without breaking everything?

Edit: It now renders, updated my graphic card drivers, but still runs like crap in the viewport so not sure if there are more settings I need to change. Would probably prefer to revert back still.

Post edited by statistx_42556c1853 on

Comments

• Does it reset any settings or adds new ones I need to change? Like the Display Optimization before, where you had to set it to best to increase overall speed. Like if I change a slider, it lags for a moment.

God, why the fuck did I do this update? Everytime I hit render, it instantly goes to "close" instead of cancel render and don't have a picture rendered.

What would be the best way to revert back without breaking everything?

Edit: It now renders, updated my graphic card drivers, but still runs like crap in the viewport so not sure if there are more settings I need to change. Would probably prefer to revert back still.

? Daz Central doesn't render anything. If you don't like Daz Central uninstall it.

Daz Studio does renders. If you don't like the update you need to have saved the installation folders for the previous edition. Uninstall 4.14 and reinstall 4.12 [or whichever].