Upgrade horked my install, now can't see 4.14 in any tab of DIM

I downloaded and installed the upgrade to 4.14 while using 4.12. (Oops.) When I exited and reentered DAZ, it was still 4.12, but this time with the message and problem described in https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/429496/missing-file-dreamlight-dse. I decided to uninstall and reinstall DAZ Studio 4.14 in the DIM, but no dice. In fact, uninstalling would hang until I exited the DIM, at which point it would show DAZ as uninstalled.

I rebooted, trying to resolve the issue, but now the Daz Studio executable package doesn't show at all in the DIM. It's as though the database entry is in some bizarre intermediate state that doesn't register as being downloadable, installable, or installed. At the same time, I can still open my ugly looking Daz Studio 4.12 version, as described in the above link, but it doesn't actually show in the install manager either. Luckily, I have access to the public beta, but it's still annoying. Any ideas how to pull my Studio install out of limbo?

Comments

• DIM doesn't use a database to list files, or at least not in Ready To Install or Installed - both of those are based on the fiels it sees on disc; ready To Download is based on a list it receives from Daz, with the downloaded stuff culled (unless there's an updated version, of course). Assuming ti should be listed in Ready To Download, try turning on Show Hidden and if that doesn't work try Download Filters and make sure you have software, of the right type, checked.

• I appreciate your help. Unfortunately, the release (i.e. non-Beta) 4.14 Studio simply doesn't appear in the DIM at all, no matter what I do.