Problems with installing content on a different drive

Hi,

I need some help. Because of technical troubles with my computer, I made a complete reset. Now I am beginning to re-install DAZ Studio and my content. Most of my content I installed on my second drive, the important stuff (main figures and so on) I installed on my main drive. This worked till reset perfectly.

After installing some 3d content on my second drive, for example the Core Genesis 8 figures, I noticed that they are not shown in the content tab in DAZ Studio resp. they are marked as uninstalled. In the Install Manager they are installed. I noticed also that they are not marked as smart content/ metadata in Install Manager, but I think they must be marked. My second drive content folder is connected with daz studio. Curiously,  some stuff I installed in this second drive folder is shown in DAZ Studio as installed and I can use it. But for example all Core figures are "uninstalled". I hope someone could help.

Comments

• Where are you looking? Content Library, and if so in which container, or Smart Content? The first thing to check is the Content Library under Daz Studio Formats>your content directory name>People>Genesis 8 Male (or Female) and see if the base figures are there, and if they are whether they load.