Possibility of adding marks in perspective view

Hey guys,

I need to mark a certain point within the frame of my aspect ratio (9:16). Is there any way I can mark a certain middle point on a certain hight within the frame? For example, if I would like a mark that indicates the exact middle point of the perspective view, is there a possibility of adding that?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• You can turn on the Thirds Guide in the Viewoirt option menu - the lined button in the top corner or right-click the tab. Beyond that, you could mark the point in white on a black map and apply that to a plane primitive's opacity, then size the plane to match the viewport render area and parent to the camera.

• Ah this is perfect! Extremely helpful! Exactly what I needed. Thanks a lot! 

You can turn on the Thirds Guide in the Viewoirt option menu - the lined button in the top corner or right-click the tab. Beyond that, you could mark the point in white on a black map and apply that to a plane primitive's opacity, then size the plane to match the viewport render area and parent to the camera.

• This also looks like something I might try out for when I need a bit more complicated markings! Thank you! 

Ascania said:

• You can turn on the Thirds Guide in the Viewoirt option menu - the lined button in the top corner or right-click the tab. Beyond that, you could mark the point in white on a black map and apply that to a plane primitive's opacity, then size the plane to match the viewport render area and parent to the camera.

Remember to set the plane's Visible in Render property to Off.

• Will do so ;) Thanks 

You can turn on the Thirds Guide in the Viewoirt option menu - the lined button in the top corner or right-click the tab. Beyond that, you could mark the point in white on a black map and apply that to a plane primitive's opacity, then size the plane to match the viewport render area and parent to the camera.

Remember to set the plane's Visible in Render property to Off.