I have no serial number? -Resolved

miscreantmiscreant Posts: 4

Hello, I have been scouring the forum and googling like mad, But I can't find my serial number for DAZ3D. I checked the serial numbers section of my account and I have signed the EULA, Am I missing something?

Post edited by miscreant on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You will find serial numbers in your account dashboard  here https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/serialnumbers

BTW   You can change your user name here   https://www.daz3d.com/customer/account/edit/

• I dont see it there.

serial number.png
    1421 x 503 - 34K
  • It looks like you have Hexagon registered, but not Daz Studio. When I check mine, I get the same screen but I have a set of serials for both Daz Studio and Hexagon. Its been a while since I did it and I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you need to register them both separately on the same account, and like I said, it looks like you haven't completed the one for Daz Studio yet.

Try Help>Register Daz Studio (in DS)

• I just get this box, I cant click okay, and the link takes me to a missing page. But there is still no serial in the serials tab.

DAZ2.png
    510 x 580 - 36K
    DAZ22.png
    832 x 428 - 46K
  • Is there another way I can get a key?

Try moving your thread to the Daz Studio forum,  you may get more help

• did you put the free DAZ studio in your cart and "buy" it?

• Did you try logging and relogging in? How did you download and install your Daz Studio?

• Thank you so much! I didnt realise you needed to add Das3D to the cart and 'purchase' it.. I was never asked to do this when I signed up so I suppose instructions could have been clearer, thanks

miscreant said:

Thank you so much! I didnt realise you needed to add Das3D to the cart and 'purchase' it.. I was never asked to do this when I signed up so I suppose instructions could have been clearer, thanks

Daz 3d is the name of the Company    Daz Studio is their flagship program

• did you put the free DAZ studio in your cart and "buy" it?

I can't put DAZ studio into cart. Help!

• Same 2021 user still cant find how to add DAZ studio in cart.. really bad UI