Expressions not working on G8

Hello everyone,

I need help with an annoying problem. I installed the Interactions Expression G8 1 pack but no matter what I do, the presets won't apply to the G8 female model.

This problem persists even on The Brute 8 expressions; they simply don't work.

Below are attached some screenshots of what I think you guys will want to know.

1.png
1907 x 1019 - 1M
2.png
897 x 895 - 300K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,449

Which products are you uisng, those names aren't coming up with any hits in a store search? Are you sure that you have any required products installed?

• diego892009diego892009 Posts: 3
    edited May 2020

Sorry, the correct name is Inspiration Expressions for Genesis 8 at Renderotica. it only requires the G8 essentials.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,449

I've replaced the link with a description as we don't allow linking to Renderotica or similar sites.

Do other expression sets work? How about the individual sliders (in the Pose controls group in the Parameters pane, with the figure selected?

• diego892009diego892009 Posts: 3
    edited May 2020

Nothing seems to work. I also have the Brute 8 expressions installed and they don't work as well. also, I'm afraid I don't have any Pose controls group in the Parameters tab.

I uninstalled Daz and reinstalled everything again, but to no avail, the issue persists.

Sem título.png
    500 x 517 - 97K
    Post edited by diego892009 on
  • UPDATE: I reinstalled the Genesis 8 Essentials metadata and now, for whatever reason, the expressions are working. figures.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯