Unable to save animated morphs

Hi guys.  When I animate morphs, the only morph shape saved is the last shape set on the time line, so when I reload there is no animation of the morph.  This has only happened since software revision 4.12.1.117.

Example: I load Gen 8 Male at frame 1.  At frame 20, I increase the character scale, and also add bodybuilder morph to 100%.  I play the animation and the character grows and becomes muscular over 20 frames.  I then save the animation, but when I reload it retains the scale anim, but only remembers what shape the body builder morph was at when I saved and keeps that for the whole animation.  i.e. if the playhead was at frame 0 when I saved then the bodybuilder morph remains at 0% for the entire animation.  Likewise, if the playhead was at frame 20 or higher then the body builder morph remains at 100% for the entire animation.

This has been driving me crazy since the update and I have been waiting on Daz for an answer since 6th May.  Please can anyone help??

Many thanks

Comments

• Hi all.

I have the same problem and I am also waiting for corrections, frozen projects.

Help pls.

• I’ve been having the same issues. I made a post and someone posted this link for me: 

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/408166/bug-report-animators-beware-ds-4-12-1-117-deletes-values-keyframes-en-masse#latest

So apparently, they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. I’m frustrated because this bug has been around for almost a month and there was no heads up when it was discovered earlier. I submitted a ticket and haven’t gotten a response yet. I lost a lot of the work I did in my project and cannot progress until this is fixed. Not to mention how slow it runs with larger projects but that is a different topic. I’ll be backing up Daz next time so I can revert to older versions if the updates are as buggy  as this one. 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,449

Closed, please use the discussion linked above.

This discussion has been closed.