purple spots?

Can anybody tell me what these purplish neon spots are when i render? I don't see them unless i render. All i think I did was remove the headlamp?? It wasn't there before. Unless i unintentionally changed something.

Any help with be appreciated. Also I rendered this completely once, the attached is a quick render just to show you guys what the issue is. 

32141231.png
169 x 142 - 65K

Comments

• JD_MortalJD_Mortal Posts: 758
    edited May 2020

Looks like a loading glitch. Try just saving the secene, as it is, and restarting daz and then re-render again, with a fresh loading.

It is not uncommon, when loading multiple textures and shaders, to have a single component get buggy in the process of multiple scene value changes. (I assume something along the way has gotten botched, in code. Which, in turn, had taken-out anything past that issue, until there is a corrective line of code to terminate that specific issue. Like missing a closing tag or having an unexpected character within one component, or just an incomplete database set returned. Without error-checking, the system just assumes everything it asked for, was delivered and was correct.)

Ears and lips are an individual set of shaders in the model, so your issue is somewhere in there, if it persists. (You could try reloading or altering some values, to another value and then back to the same value, to see if it rebuilds the date correctly the second time. As opposed to using the cached data, which seems to be corrupted.)

For the record, servers are normally the only things that use "error-checking memory", to ensure that the data sent to RAM, or other locations, has not been corrupted in the process. (Normally, this is not needed, unless you are doing scientific or life-saving calculations. It slows down all processes, which is why consumer devices, like image renderings and games, don't normally use it.)

Post edited by JD_Mortal on
  • i logged on to my account and they went way. derp.