Tarian HD for Genesis 3 and 8 Females invisible in HD Resolution [Solved]

Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

Hi, have issues with https://www.daz3d.com/tarian-hd-for-genesis-3-and-8-female. When i switch to HD resolution the whole body is invisible at once, just the brows are there. When i go to base it is there.

Someone a fix for that?

Post edited by Lothar Weber on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,454

What do you mean by switch to HD?

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

@Lothar Weber

I can see both the G8F and G3F versions in the viewport just fine.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do or where you "switch to HD resolution".  For the description and what I see in Studio, there is only Tarian HD for G8F and Tarian for G3F. There are no HD parameters used or available in the Parameters tab.

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611
    edited May 2020

I load the G8f hd version in a empty scene. Shown is nothing but the lashes. If I reduce the resolution in parameters to base. I see the model. If I switch in parameters to hd, she is invisible. Tried uninstall and re install. Nothing helped. Tomorrow I will post some screenshots of the situation. 

every other hd model works fine. 

Post edited by Lothar Weber on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,454

Check for updates - I don't think anything like this was happening but there was something that had to be fixed with the initial release as I recall.

• Saxa -- SDSaxa -- SD Posts: 872

Had a sec, and checked.

Tarian HD works fine for me.  I did update this product about 9 days after release day because of the teeth issue.

See Lyoness has a script toggle included for resolution.  Maybe check under parameters>Display>Rendering>"Visible in Render". 

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

Ok. think it's solved. Uninstall - reinstall and restart the whole pc worked - strange things happen. Thank you for your help.