Daz has become very unresponsive.

Sorry for the lack of technical descriptions, I am very new to Daz Studio. Basically everything was going fine, actually great, I was very happy with just about everything I was doing, then it seems like overnight everytime I do anything using the program, I get the Daz is not responding, the blue waiting circle and eventually after a few seconds or so kicks back in. It can be while posing a character, loading a prop, setting up camera's, its all over the place.  I didn't think I did anything different or changed any settings, but.....now when I try to render something, even something simple, it takes hours sometimes.  And here is where something has changed....when I close out Daz Studio, there is always a error box for Adobe Cloud saying it crashed and needs to be fixed. I say ok, and everything is fine until I try to render something in Daz and then it says it crashed and needs to be fixed again. I don't even use Adobe Cloud that I know of. I don't know how they are even related, but it happens everytime.  So I don't think its anything to do with Daz, but I don't have a clue how to go about trouble shooting when the two programs are not even related. Any advice would be very much appreciated, but I know I'm not giving people much to work with. I'm very new to everything Daz Studio, and until a couple of days ago, I didn't even know I had Adobe Cloud on my computer. 

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,454

What security software are you running? If your system has an Intel GPU on the CPU and a stand-alone GPU from nVidia or AMD which is it currently set to use (right-click on the desktop and open the Control Panel for the GPU)? How much disc space do you have? What exactly is the error message - please post a screen shot.