Genesis 3 Female : Black Face

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my female model genesis 3.

In this scene (environnement is Antebellum) everyytime I try to render a scene with her, her face, or part of her face like in this image are totally black. Is that because of her skin color ? I try different places in the environnement and it's the same, just other part or the totality of her face is black. But when I don't load her in other environnement everything is fine.

I didn't touch the surface data and other model wortk fine in Antebellum.

What can I do ?

Thanks for reading.

probleme.png
1280 x 720 - 1M

Comments

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837

I'm no expert but it looks like a tiling problem. That has happend to me on occassion, usually when loading a different material or from a converted figure.

Try reloading the mats. Or going into the surface tab and messing with the tiling options.

• pfunkyfizepfunkyfize Posts: 475

Also make sure in surface tab that the UV set you're using is for the G3F. This happens to me on occasion when I use wrong UV sets on anything

• Thanks to the both of you for the reply !

I try your solutions, but unfortunately that didn't work.

That's really weird, it's only her face who have that "clip" the rest of her body work fine and on other environnement, it's seems to be fine.

I'm goign to try other things but if someone has another idea, I'm open to it !

• Well, for people who may need it : I find the problem. 

I doin't know why, but in this environnement, the haird i choose "Shaved hair" made the face of my model crash, and become black.

I don't know for now if I didn't work aty all oir if it just a setting I need to change but....well, found the problem.

Thanks to the two of you for the reply and the help !

Good day or night