Smart Content shows no sub categories and Cthuloid doesn't show in Smart Content or Content Library

HeleneHelene Posts: 115

Smart Content shows no sub categories and Cthuloid doesn't show in Smart Content or Content Library

I purchased the Valentino Pro bundle on May 6.  DIM downloaded it all.  I went in to DAZ and installed it all (DIM always says it has installed things, but I always have to do it in DAZ).  I didn't do anything else with it then, but didn't notice anything odd at the time.

Today I purchased Cthuloid for Genesis 8 Male.  I checked and DIM says it is downloaded and installed.  However, I didn't see it at the top of my Smart Content (I sort by Purchase Date Recent), so I headed to Content Library and it is not there either.  I changed search order and back, I looked at the install/available/update/pending tabs and it was not there.  I was going to put a G8M in the scene and see if I could get it to show up that way, but then I noticed that I have no subcategories under All Products in my Smart Content. 

I exited DAZ and DIM and rebooted my Windows 10 PC.  Still nothing under All Products and no Cuthuloid anywhere.

So I headed to my bookmarks (from a plugin) to pull up G8M that way, but the bookmark plugin doesn't work.

So I headed to Content library / Figures to get G8M.  I can expand categories and products, but nothing shows up in the right pane at all. 

It seems that DAZ 4.12.0.86 64 bit has developed a pretty significant problem.  What can I do?

Thanks

Edit to add that I put serial numbers into some plugins that I had forgotten to do and I created some script shortcuts in my Scripts menu. 
I don't remember if it was before or after Valentino was installed - my days are running together.... :)
I have done things like this before, so this shouldn't be the problem, right?

Another Edit to add that Visual Menus works and I was able to load G8M from there, but it took about 4 times longer than usual.  I headed to the morphs and Cthuloid is there - it looks kinda strange, but it is hard to tell in human flesh tone :)    I tried several of the full body morphs and they seem to work as they should.  I tried ticking Filter by Context in Smart Content, but it still doesn't show anything.

2020-05-10_19-58-40.png
251 x 637 - 94K
Post edited by Helene on