Carrera Pro Browse Will Not Access Files

Hello,

I am running a brand new Mac Pro. I am unable to load custom textures into backgrounds, backdrops, and shaders etc…

I can navigate to the files and select them but they do not load in preview window or show up in a scene..Also,If I click on a scene in "My Presets " It will open fine. However , if I try to open a scene through Carrera browser iit will not load.

Something else worth noting.... I have an old iMac running Carrera as well. It is loading textures no problem. If I save the the Carrera scenes on the iMac I can open the external scene from my desktop on my Mac Pro All my texture will load on the Mac Pro. I can also drag and drop textures from one shader window to another on the Mac Pro

I also own Poser 11. I have tried unsuccessfully to add th "runtime" to Carrera.

It seems as if / Carrera(myself) has a acquisition issue? Not sure i if all these problems are related. 

Thanks, JK

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,055

apparently Catelina cannot load them and DAZ are no longer developing Carrara crying

• j.zaentzj.zaentz Posts: 7

Thanks for the reply .... You actually helped me out last trime I posted this issue... I figured I might as wel poke my head in again and see if there was anything new. The Tech at DAZ told me they were actually developing Carrera. All   I can do is wait and see. Thanks again