Looking for a reset button

Currently my installation of Daz 3D is unusable.  Content seems to have disapeared, actions and steps outlined in videos and tutorials don't react, move, or show the content they are supposed to and I am now in the position where I can't learn or advance.  This could be viewed as mere bad luck but I have purchaseed several bundles and 'packages' from the Daz online store so I'd really like to move forward with this.

I did the tutorials loading a Genesis 8 female in what looked like a street setting.  By the time I got to "translating a figure" I started to get lost and wasn't taking anything in due to a lack of context for what I was doing.  What I wanted to do was to play around and familiarise myself with a character.  I created another Genesis 8 female and went off and bought some face and body morphs for Geneses 8 females.  After installing them using Daz Install Manager the Geneses 3 and Geneses 8 females that came with the program's instalation were no longer in "Actors and Wardrobe /Actors /Smart Control /Files /Figures /People /Female" where they had been before.  Now, only "Barefoot Dancer" and "fiery Geneses" are at this location.  On the panel on the right-hand side of the screen are some of the Geneses 8 face morphs I have bought and installed (not all) but so far I have found nothing on how to use them.  None of the YouTube videos out there are helpful because they all start with "Open this and you'll see that" and the problem is that I don't.  I really need help here.

I have a MEG Z390 GODLIKE MB, Intel i9-9900K CPU @3.60Ghz, DDR4 Ram 64Gb, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GPU, an Asus Rog 4K UHD monitor operating at 3840 x 2160 on the Win 10 Pro platform.

If you need to know anything please ask.

This discussion has been closed.