"Categorize" function won't work

My problem is that when I try to categorize any item from the "Content Library" tab nothing happens. It doesn't get categorized and when I try to categorize it again it's just set back to no category. 

I've been struggling with this issue for a while now, and when I contacted DAZ technical support about it, all I got was "Unfortunately, Custom categories are beyond my support boundaries."

I've also taken a look at some of the threads that have been made for similar issues and haven't found any solutions there either. 

I'm using DAZ version 4.12.0.86

What should I do next? 

Comments

• OVDOVD Posts: 253

I wish it were that simple. It doesn't work for any kind of file, and these are morphs, clothing, etc. made specfically for DAZ. Like right now I'm looking at some pose presets that are .duf files. Refreshing doesn't help either. 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442

Are you trying to categorize folders or items (single or groups)? Are you using custom categories or the default categories? Does the category show as grey-ish with a U or solid white?

• felisfelis Posts: 4,205

Has it worked previously?

And are the Daz content correctly categorized?

If Daz content is right, have you tried to change one (as a test) to see if it sticks?

• OVDOVD Posts: 253
    felis said:

Has it worked previously?

And are the Daz content correctly categorized?

If Daz content is right, have you tried to change one (as a test) to see if it sticks?

Yes, it used to work and now it doesn't. It's really annoying. 

And when I try changing the category of DAZ content, it doesn't have a problem. It "stick" as you put it. Which I find all the more confusing, tbh.