animation - to save it

how to save a animation Lite that we made in DAZ3d ?????????????????????

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,458

An animated sequence can be saved as Pose Preset(s) for the active item(s) or as a scene, if that is what you mean

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 474

No.. i want to save it in a format to place in YouTube or Devaintart

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,458

Ah, then you need to render it - ideally to an mage sequence that you then assemble in your video editor of choice, but you can go straight to .avi/,mov (depending on platform). The render type and name are set in the Editor tab of Render Settings, in the general group.

• pazlenpazlen Posts: 25

Go to render settings > Render Type > Image series (or movie depending on the format you need).  Then a box will pop up with Series base and series path.  Those are where you name it and save it.  Name it without a number as it will automatically assign them as it renders if you create a series. (Like "Utubemovie" will output frames called "Utubemovie 001, 002  etc., etc."

After you make the series you can compile it into a video.  I use photoshop to do that, but there are other tools.    If you output as a movie you'll get a complete .avi file that you should be able to embed.  but you may have to convert it.  That would require a different tool.

Lastly - depending on how long the video is, buckle up for a long render time.  I'll assume you are doing 30fps (you can do way less, I'm just guessing), depending on your rig, that could take a day for every second of vid you are doing.  I tend to do image series with about 15 frames and then loop them.  You can make decent animations with them and they take a lot less time.

Good luck!

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 474

ha .. yeah i noticed it.. .

12 hours render for 2 seconds of AVI

I am going to try something else

Can you explain waht image series is ?

and how to make that into a movie

or is it GIF ?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,055

my latest animation settings are path length 48

denoiser at 20 iterations and 20 iterations max

is very fast