Skirt Come Apart dForce Simulation

I convereted the Autumn Haze Outfit for Genesis 8 to a dynamic dForce outfit.   When I simulate the skirt, the lace section of the skirt detaches and falls down around the character's ankles.  

What do I do to fix this?

Brent

Comments

• You would need to edit the geometry to make the lace connected to the body of the skirt, or you could just create a dForce AddOn mesh to do the same (which would be less work, though not none). This is often a problem when dForcing items not made for dForce (or other dynamic engines).

• Db3dDb3d Posts: 248

You would need to edit the geometry to make the lace connected to the body of the skirt, or you could just create a dForce AddOn mesh to do the same (which would be less work, though not none). This is often a problem when dForcing items not made for dForce (or other dynamic engines).

Thanks Richard.  I'll read up on how to do both of those.  I would have expected to expand the skirt and see the lace as a separate item, but nope, it's all one object.  

In the mean time, I gave up and imported a Gen 8 character and dForce outfit.  But, it will benefit me knowing how to do what you suggested as I have a lot of non-dForce clothing items.

Brent