Trying to make monique morphs and running into weird issues

Hello,

I'm still really new to this, just started yesterday. I've been trying to create my own character morph from Monique but am having issues.

Here are my steps:

*Starting step
"- new scene, import monique
- change from high reso to base
- delete eyelashes"

- adjust head shape to liking
- save as head obj
- *Starting step*
- adjust body to liking
- save as body obj
- *Starting step*
- Morph Loader Pro
- both morphs enter successfully

However, for the head to look accurate, my head slider must be at 100% and body at 0% and vice versa for the head to look okay.
Anybody know why? 
Attached image below

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393
    edited April 2020

You're not allowed to post screenshot of a textured nude figure. Please use smooth shaded view in the viewport.

Regarding your problem, what settings did you use in Morph Loader when importing your morphs? The results look like some morphs get doubled, so it looks to me that the morph you created "include" some other morphs (probably Monique)

Post edited by Leana on
  • fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

@shavonnew

If you're following the RenderHub3D ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtxsDxKY5Ok) Youtube tutorial you have missed some steps.

• Yes, if you export a morphed shape then you need to load the new morph with the shape still applied, then in the options for the OBJ in Morph Loader Pro you need o set the Reverse Deformations option to on - that way only your chnages are added to the morph, and it works n combination with the other morphs used. The same applies if the figure is posed on export.

• CinusCinus Posts: 118

Yes, if you export a morphed shape then you need to load the new morph with the shape still applied, then in the options for the OBJ in Morph Loader Pro you need o set the Reverse Deformations option to on - that way only your chnages are added to the morph, and it works n combination with the other morphs used. The same applies if the figure is posed on export.

I wish Daz would change the default value for "Reverse Deformations" to "on". I can't think of a scenario where I would actually want it off.